Wednesday, May 27, 2009

10 Ways to Cool It


People are on the edge. They're about ready to explode. It's like a slow burn bubbling below the surface-F Bombs-Rudeness-Hostility-Disrespect-tick-tick-tick-BOOM. I began to feel the heat and decided I needed to cool it before I got burned. So I changed some behaviors in my daily routine. I tried 10 different ways to cool it. I began feeling the difference right away.

Feeling the heat? Well you can cool it too. Try these ten things below for 1 month and feel the slow burn-cool down.

  1. Smile at people you see today-not in some creepy way but just be natural.
  2. Turn off news and politics
  3. Turn on music-something you can chill to-but stay away from Death-Metal
  4. Listen to what people say-don't respond right away-just ponder and then speak if necessary
  5. Don't talk too much about your self
  6. Read something inspirational
  7. Laugh at yourself
  8. Run or walk-just get your body moving
  9. Quiet the noise
    around you. Find a quiet place with natural sounds like waves crashing on the beach or the wind rustling through the trees. Take in the silence
  10. Think on the things God has blessed you with-family, friends, happiness, health…
Stay Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

    Follow me on Twitter
    Add to Technorati Favorites